“When things get busy, it’s hard to be consistent with exercising. Now, add cooking when I get home to the mix and things get way off course.”
Or maybe it’s…”I’ve tried a bunch of different workout programs and every diet in the book, but still things aren’t where I would like them to be. Something is missing.”
You might even feel as though you should be in much better shape for all the exercise you do and your healthy eating.
So what’s missing? Why don’t you have your best body?
Hint: it’s not a new exercise plan or perfect nutrition plan.
The thing that’s missing is accountability…being accountable to someone for your workouts and your nutrition.
“Accountability is the acknowledgement of responsibility for your actions with the obligation to report, explain and be responsible for the resulting consequences.”
In other words, accountability keeps you consistent. In fact, being held accountable is the more important part of the equation, more important than motivation even.
No one always feels like exercising or eating healthy.
Having someone to check up on us and see how we’re doing, even if we’re not motivated at that moment, gets us moving where we actually do go and exercise and eat the food we need to look and feel great.
That’s why accountability is what turns things around. You can’t make progress if you’re not consistent.
So, how do you get accountability?
All you have to do is make those commitments a bit different. In other words, go big or go small, or both, AND, make yourself accountable to at least one other person.
That’s where we come in.
We, at TBFS Nutrition Services Powered By Precision Nutrition help others just like you to stay consistent with your exercise and your eating plan. We would be happy to help.
What to expect from TBFS Nutrition Services:
- A coach who will give you accountability, direction, and support every step of the way to help you stay consistent, no matter what life throws at you.
- We’ll take your complex nutritional goals and break them down into small, strategic daily practices that add up to massive transformation. Through the program, you’ll gain the habits and tools you need to make your results last a lifetime.
- Our methods have been tested and proven with over 50,000 clients. We’re constantly tweaking and improving our program based on the latest in nutrition, exercise, and psychology research.
- Lasting body transformations don’t come from dieting. They come from proven, research-driven methods that continue to work with tens of thousands of women of all shapes, sizes, and lifestyles. And they happen when you have a world-class coach in your corner to keep you on track and guide you step-by-step toward total transformation.
Form simple habits that lead to lifelong change.
- We take your goals and break them down into specific skills. Then we break those skills into strategic daily habits that fit nicely into your life, no matter how hectic things are.
- Over the course of the program, these habits will become second nature to you and lead to changes that last a lifetime.
- Every day, you’ll get a lesson, a workout, and a habit to practice. Over the course of the program, these practices will build to produce big changes that will last a lifetime.
Sign up now and get started with a Free Starter Kit.